My Password is not working (Issue 1027)
My Password is not working
Unable to negotiate dial-in connection please check your password
and try again
This is usually caused by the password or username being mistype.
- Retype the username and password (making sure everything is lower case characters, caps lock key should not be on)
- Make sure the username is only your username NOT your email address with the @fidalgo.net
- Make sure there is not any spaces in either your username or password. Spaces at the end do matter also, even though you cannot see them the computer see them.
- You account is past due, if so call us at (360) 542-9660 and we can reactivate your account for a few more days so you can get caught back up to date.
- Restart your computer, complete power-off (cold boot)