Installing Email Client (Issue 1021)
Windows 7 does not come with any email client, this shows how to install one.
Win 7 email setup
How to download Windows Live Mail
- Click HERE to download
- Click Save
- If using Internet Explorer please select your desktop as the save location
How to install Windows Live Mail
Click on the newest icon on your desktop
Click run if you get this screen
At this point you have the option to choose from the list of MS programs to install. eg: Messenger, Mail, Photo Gallery, Movie Maker.........
Then click Install
- A progress screen is displayed while your selections are installed.
The amount of time it takes will vary depending on which and how many programs
- After the programs are installed you will see them in the Start menu under Windows Live.
- Click on Widows Live Mail
How to set up Windows Live Mail
- Now that Windows Live Mail is installed and open
- Click on Add e-mail account
- Put your fidalgo.net or valleyint.com email address in the E-mail Address Feild
- Put in your password in the Password Feild
- Make sure Remember password is checked
- Put your name in the Display name feild
- Insure you have checked the Manualy configure server setting for e-mail account
- Click next
- Fill out this screen as you see it here and click next
- Click finish and your done
- You should now be able to send and recieve email if you wish to test it you can send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put test in the subject field
- And please reply in the body
- If you have any issues please contact us
- Phone: (360) 542-9660
|Win 7 no email|